The Tommy Hafey Club Inc. (THC) will not intentionally or knowingly sell or give any personal information provided on the website to any other organisation, without your permission.
By providing your information on the website, you give permission however for The Tommy Hafey Club Inc. (THC) to include your name and email address on an internal mailing list to notify you of promotional material distributed by The Tommy Hafey Club Inc. (THC).
The Tommy Hafey Club Inc. (ABN 53 265 770 448) (THC) collects and uses personal information about you to;
- process and/or renew your THC membership
- keep you informed about events and activities of the THC
- assist in responding to any requests you make to the THC about its operation and events
- establish and operate a THC membership services directory
- assist with the internal administration and development of the THC
- for any other purpose communicated to you at the time of the collection of your personal information.
Your personal information may be provided by the THC, to the Richmond Football Club Ltd (ACN 005 563 011), its officers, employees and/or representatives for marketing purposes and other organisations that it uses in the ordinary administration of the THC including a printing or mailing supplier.
If at any time you provide the personal information of another person to the THC, then you must first ensure that person has read and understood this privacy
statement and separately consented to that personal information being collected, used and disclosed by the THC for the above purposes.
The Tommy Hafey Club 2020 event program will be announce early in the New Year.